It's been a while since I posted a baby bump picture. This isn't an oversight; it's because I'm feeling less than photogenic lately. Somehow, I realize we'll get even bigger in upcoming weeks. For a more horrifying hi-res exterior picture of Blinker, click here.The countdown to d-day (or b-day) is definitely on. I've been having more Braxton-Hicks contractions (some of which are quite strong) and I feel Blinker's big round head pressing into down into me -- yes, he's in head-down position, and will stay that way. Blinker is still squirmy and seems to be frustrated with the lack of space in his current digs.
We have a crib set up in our bedroom; the dresser is stocked with onesies and booties; diapers are ordered; the swing is in the corner. We're (physically) ready for Blinker whenever he arrives. Five weeks to go!

You look great! I gained 50 lbs while I was pregnant and enjoyed every bite. Rest, rest, rest while you can!
ReplyDelete