Getting bigger ... we just had our 5-month appointment, which went well, though I was told to gain more weight by eating protein like nuts, yogurt, and lean meats. (I've only gained only 6 lbs. so far, though I've been eating as much as I want.) Don't worry about Blinker, though; the nurse-midwife explained that s/he will get all the nutrients s/he needs and I'll be the one who suffers for not eating enough -- Nature takes care of Baby first, Mother second. I am hardly "malnourished" -- everyone who knows me can attest that I eat like a horse -- but I guess we'll be eating more steak and chicken from now on.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
22 Weeks
Getting bigger ... we just had our 5-month appointment, which went well, though I was told to gain more weight by eating protein like nuts, yogurt, and lean meats. (I've only gained only 6 lbs. so far, though I've been eating as much as I want.) Don't worry about Blinker, though; the nurse-midwife explained that s/he will get all the nutrients s/he needs and I'll be the one who suffers for not eating enough -- Nature takes care of Baby first, Mother second. I am hardly "malnourished" -- everyone who knows me can attest that I eat like a horse -- but I guess we'll be eating more steak and chicken from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lookin' good Kate!! Just wait for the hiccups...those are fun!
ReplyDelete